Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Zero flow?

At 08:52 AM 4/10/2006, Brian Aldred wrote:
>I am currently working with a simple .idf file but am experiencing zero flow
>in the plant loop. This is a test file as I am looking at what we need to do
>to implement radiators. I have been looking at it for some time now and can
>not see why I get the zero flow - perhaps I've been looking at it too long.

Please upload the file next time, the email program made some funny
hard breaks.

In the version of the program I ran -- it does warn that the plant
loop is being sized to zero.  Is that your question?  Why is it zero?

Sized to zero would certainly explain why you aren't getting any flow
in the plant.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list