[EnergyPlus_Support] Oversized equipment

  Hi all,

 I was trying to simulate  an oversized equipment in a real
project.  A huge amount of outside air was introduced in the
simulation, because I must manually size both the capacity and flow
rate at the same time and increase them proportionally to avoid the
out of range error.

To keep appropriate outdoor air intake,  I have to remain the
autosizing value of airflow rate while only to increase the
autosized capacity to the real value by some way.

I noticed there is a OAFractionSched in Controller:outside Air which
now is all set to 1. Can I change it to a small number (such as
0.01) to consider a situation where an oversized equipment is used
like in my case?   Is it the key to solve an oversized unit's
simulation?  I found modifying OAFractionSched as 0.01 didnot lead
to an expected result like "OA =0.01* original air flowrate" .
Instead,it was a much smaller value seemingly no related to the
original one.

Could anybody instruct me how to simulate an oversized equipment
like this? Thank you.

Eric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM