[EnergyPlus_Support] Exhaust from unconditioned space

Hi,

I am trying to simulate a "semi open" system where air is extracted
from a bathroom that has no direct connection with the primary air
loop.
My first instinct was to use the "Zone Exhaust Fan" object between the
subject zone and an outside node, while making up the extracted volume
of air using the "Mixing" object between the unconditioned bathroom
and an adjacent zone.
How do I define a Node representing the bathroom space (inlet to the
exhaust fan)? Is there such thing as an "open-loop" air system in E-
Plus?

Thank you for your support.

Merid

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM