Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Add upstream component to mixer

The only ones available to you in the outside air system are:

COIL:Gas:Heating
COIL:Electric:Heating
DXSystem:AirLoop

Check the IO Ref for input details. In each case you need to specify the
setpoint node.

Fred Buhl

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM