[EnergyPlus_Support] query

Dear mike,
 I have a question.
I have observed some thing peculiar in Energy plus simulations
I ran several simulations , each time with same input file(purchased air tables) but different weather files(weather files that come with Energy plus installation).
I observed that the outdoor dry bulb temperatures in main output spread sheet file in each case. Surprisingly the outdoor dry bulb temperatures of design days are same in each case(each simulation run), no matter what the weather file
is. Why the outdoor dry bulb temperatures of design days are the same even if I keep changing the weather file.
  thanks
  kiran

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM