[EnergyPlus_Support] modeling windows with Window5 and EPlus

Hi Everybody,

I am a new user of EPlus. I am trying to simulate different
residential buildings with various window systems. I am using Window5
to create the window systems., I specified the frame type both in
EPlus and Window5. I was wondering if Energy+ takes into account the
detailed window frame and divider data when I use Window5 data where I
also specify the frame properties. EPlus issues a warning that the
data will be replaced with frame and divider from Window5 data file.
Do I have to enter all glazing properties in EPlus, if I want to take
account the frame properties such as inside and outside projections? I
assume I don't have to create exactly the same window in Window5 with
EPlus since EPlus takes center of glass values into account?

Thank you in advance

Aslihan