From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of energypluser
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 8:11 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Recovery Calculation Difference

Dear all

I use a water heater to recover the exhausted heat from an IC engine.
>From the results, I found that there are more than 10kW difference
between the total
exhausted heat that is recovered and the source side heat transfer rate
of water heater. Since
there is only one water heater in the heat recovery loop, why does the
difference exsit?
Thank you in advance.

mac.cz

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM