Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Slab cooling for open sky (walk way)

EnergyPlus by default uses a uniform temperature for all of the air in a
thermal zone (well-stirred assumption).  Beyond that, there are some options
for limited thermal stratification for displacement ventilation and underfloor
air distribution (UFAD) modeling.  There are also models for natural
ventilation, but these assume a well-stirred air mass within a single thermal
zone.  To combine open-air wind effects with thermal stratification seems that
it would require a CFD (computational fluid dynamics) model.  If you were to
model this situation using CFD, I suppose you could then take the resulting
temperature profiles and model them in EnergyPlus using USER DEFINED ROOMAIR
TEMPERATURES.

Mike