Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Internal mass schedule

Did anyone answer this? No you can't schedule internal mass. What an
interesting
idea (no irony intended). Maybe someone else will have a bright idea -
such as
modeling (approximately) the mass outside the building model and
inputting the result as a scheduled
internal load.

Fred