From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Linda Lawrie
Sent: 11 August 2006 16:34
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] error message

I suspect it is one of the problems that we fixed shortly after we
released V1.3   -- DesignBuilder received a new DLL that corrected
the problem but I don't know if they've put it out for general use or not.

It happens particularly in large buildings.  If you sent me your
input file (zipped), I could at least see if it will run under our
V1.4 developing code and then determine what we might be able to do
for you until V1.4 is released.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.