[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather file

Hi Mike,

How (with what application) do I open the .epw file to read?

The tables for the Environment in the HTML output of the simulation shows
dry bulb, wet bulb etc which I am thinking of using to ask my weather
station in Malaysia.

But I fail to copy the HTML tables.

I think I should be able to find the weather data in the text output files
too. But which of the output files have the weather data?

If I obtain the weather files of stations throughout the world from the eere
website, how do I convert them to .epw files?

Regards

Ooi koon beng