Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EP Crashed

Version 1.2.0 files will not run with EnergyPlus version 1.3.0.  You must
transition the input file from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1, then from 1.2.1 to 1.2.2, then
from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3, then from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0.  The transition tools are all
available in the yahoo files area in the Utilities folder.

Mike

On 6 Sep 2006 at 10:16, Ashfaque Ahmed Chowdhury wrote:

> Hello,
> I am new user of EP and I am using version 1.3.0.018 to simulate one of our
> campus building. Unfortunately, I can not run the simulation due to
> unavoidable crash. The basic portion of the idf file has been created using
> DesignBuilder (version 1.2.0.026; serial: YT7DB000000). But while I am going
> to simulate the idf file exported from designbuilder, EP program crashed.
> Can anybody please help me to solve the issue?
>
> Kind regards,
> Ashfaque
> CQU,Australia
>
> --
> omissions.

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support