[EnergyPlus_Support] Job Opening - Sustainability Engineer

Green Building Studio, Inc., a leading sustainability analysis
software and services company in the architectural, engineering, and
construction industry, is looking for a Sustainability Engineer. If
you are an individual whose goals include applying your knowledge to
solve today's critical energy, water, and other resource issues,
Green Building Studio, Inc. is looking for you to join our great
team. We are extending the functionality of our Green Building
Studio web service (GBS) to better serve architects, engineers, and
building product manufacturers who are designing energy and resource
efficient buildings all over the world.

Responsibilities:

Work with Senior Staff to expand the analysis capabilities of the
Green Building Studio web service with weather (solar, wind, rain,
etc.), water, and energy analyses including onsite renewable energy
analysis. Assist in localization of GBS in today's resource
constrained regions of the world. Work with industry partners around
the world to provide training, marketing, and technical support.
Work with leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) vendors
(Autodesk, Graphisoft, & Bentley) in testing their applications with
the GBS. Periodically, you may work as a member of a team improving
the energy and resource efficiency of new and existing commercial
and residential building designs.  Training in various technical
disciplines will be provided as needed.

Minimum Requirements:

College degree (engineering preferred), one or more years of
experience with EnergyPlus, DOE-2, eQuest, or a similar energy
simulation application.  Expert knowledge of MS Excel and excellent
written and verbal communication skills are required. Further
requirements include a strong working knowledge of at least one
computer programming language as well as MS Visual Studio.

Desired Skills:

Working knowledge of C#, JavaScript, HTML, XML, XSLT, Linux, and SQL
Server. Creative, open-minded, eager, and environmentally aware.
Experience in the field of energy efficiency, and knowledge of the
building sector. Dedicated to working on solving today's issues for
a better tomorrow.

Position Location: Santa Rosa, CA 1 hour north of San Francisco,
twenty minutes from the coast, and in the Sonoma County wine country.

Email your resume along with your salary requirements, in html or MS
Word attachment with "Sustainability Engineer" in the subject line
to jfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Green Building Studio is an equal opportunity employer with
excellent benefits, a collegial work environment and a growing
reputation for implementing cutting edge ideas.  For more
information on our firm, visit our website at
www.greenbuildingstudio.com.