Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Modeling Degradation of a VAV System Using EnergyPlus

Noel,

Can you be more specific about what you mean by:
- "drifiting controls"?
- "degradation of ... heating and cooling systems (efficiency)" - boiler
efficiency, chiller effiency, fan efficiency ...?
- "damper control" - leakage?

We can't model these things without being specific about how they affect
the performance of different items of equipment at different operating
points, which usually means have a physical or mechanistic description
of what is causing the degradation.  If we don't have this foundation,
the results could be very misleading.

Phil