Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] envelope light and heavy wall - Energy+ vs Doe 2.1

I would also look at our testing reports on the web site as they include
testing (where available) for DOE.2.1E as well:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/testing.html

EnergyPlus does a heat balance--DOE-2.1E does not.  DOE-2.1E
does not deal with loads not met.

                      marco.debattista@polimi
                      .it                          To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] envelope light and
                      ogroups.com                     heavy wall - Energy+ vs Doe 2.1

                      09/29/2006 02:20 PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Certo,