[EnergyPlus_Support] Ground Temperature Calculation

Dear all,
I am building an energyplus model for a low-rise building located in
Milan.
I am using the RunSlab batch file placed inside the PreProcessor
folder (GrndTempCalc) for calculating the monthly ground temperature.
When I used the weather files ITA_Milano-Linate_IGDG,
ITA_Milano-Malpensa_IGDG and ITA_Milan_IWEC .epw the program run
without showing any error (from the .GER file: Program
Version,GroundTempCalc - Slab, Version .6, GroundTempCalc Completed
Successfully-- 0 Warning; 0 Severe Errors; Elapsed Time=00hr 00min
18sec) but the .GTP file doesn't report any correct temperature
values, showing instead the "N" value in every column.
To be sure it was not caused by my incorrect .idf input file, I run
the simulation with the ITA_Genova_IWEC, SVN_Ljubljana_IWEC,
CHE_Geneva_IWEC and DKN_Copenhagen_IWEC .epw files and I succeeded in
obtaining temperature forecasts.
I also run the SlubExample with the USA_IL_Chicago-OHare_TMY2 and
ITA_Milano-Linate_IGDG .epw files and I obtained the same results: the
TMY2.epw file run correctly, the IGDG.epw didn't, displaying again
columns with "N" value in the .GTP file.
I also tryed IGDG and IWEC.epw files fo several other italian cities
and I obtained the same "N" value.
I would like to know if other users found this problem and what is the
best way to proceed.
Thanks
--Davide