[EnergyPlus_Support] New Version of EnergyPlus to be released this week

We plan to release the newest version of EnergyPlus later this week.
This time our focus has been to again substantially improve the speed
while adding new features.  One of the key features is completely new--
water management.  You can now look at the impacts of water saving HVAC
equipment as well as scheduling water use throughout the zones.

A few of the other features--modeling window screens, ability to
control the zone based on operative temperature or other comfort
models, simple duct leakage calculations, new reformulated chiller
models based on PG&E Cool Tools, and new standard reports for input
verification and summary, envelope and equipment.  And the
documentation now exceeds 3000 pages.

We will send out an announcement once the new install is available on
our web site.

The EnergyPlus Team