[EnergyPlus_Support] PostProcessing and ouput from *.rvi

Dear,
I would like to use the possibility of postprocessing in EnergyPlus.
Actually, I am the most interesting in using CSVproc.exe. My
questions are:
1. Should I use always manually CSVproc.exe if I want some
statistical postprocessing? When I say manually, I think by hand
calling trough command prompt.
2. Is it possible to get the results from CSVproc.exe automatically
after the simulation?
3. Should I have an *.rvi file if I want such a postprocessing, or
some another file? Which one, please explain to me? What are the
necessary command to write such a file?
4. I have tested a few of your example for the folder ExampleFiles
and I can not find the output from the *.rvi file? Where is output?
I accomplished the options from CSVproc.exe only by using command
prompt and when the *.csv file is in the folder PostProcess.
5. Is it possible to get some kind of *.eso file after
postprocessing? Actually, is it possible to get some kind of list
with the referent number (as it is eso file for the usual
simulations) from the output results after postprocessing?

Thank you in advance!

Natasa M.Djuic