[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Error -- Mass Flow Rate Calculation ........

Hi, I'm using the new E+ 1.4 now and I set all water loops flow rates
to autosize, still I get :

Warning ** Error -- Mass Flow Rate Calculation in Plant Loop=SECOND
LOOP, Outlet and Inlet differ by more than tolerance.
   **   ~~~   **  Occurrence info=TRIESTE, 01/21 00:00 - 01:00
   **   ~~~   ** Loop inlet node=SECOND LOOP PUMP INLET,
flowrate=0.2087 m/s
   **   ~~~   ** Loop outlet node=OUTLET SECOND BOILER,
flowrate=0.4173 m/s

My idf is very similar to the SolarCollectorFlatPlateWater example
file, but instead of heating domestic water my system feed a radiant
floor. I have the problem on the radiant floor loop.

Any idea ?
Thanks.
Andrea.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ingdallolio"