Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Chiller Simulation

Ronald,
I am still not clear, what you mean by saying "electrical consumption
is constant in the annual simulation". What are the values you are
reporting? What is the frequency of reporting? Are you reporting it
to meter file or the eso file? We would be able to help you if you
provide with a little more details. You can report the electricity
consumption to the meter file daily, monthly or for the entire runperiod.

Thanks
Sankar