[EnergyPlus_Support] Night Ventilation Setback

Hi,
   I am looking at modeling a single zone "building" that uses simple
ventilation to supply 4.5m/s during the day and 1.5 m/s of air at
night to cycle the air in the building. The inside temperature is held
constant with an electric heater and the outside temperature varies
for the day of the year (this is a one year simulation). When I try to
use the simple ventilation input with natural ventilation at 4.5 m/s,
a minimum temperature of 0, a delta temperature of 0, and a fraction
schedule that uses 1 for the daytime and .3333 for the nightime I get
output that is inconsistent.  It gives me airflow rates for random
hours of the day, but not for others, and I can't find a discernable
pattern between those times when I have air flow and when I dont.  Am
I missing something regarding the ventilation algorithm?  Or the
mechanism for activating ventilation?

Thanks!

-Betsy