Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Excel 256 Column Limit Solution

Thanks!  If someone would like to code this up and perhaps modify it to include
the date/time stamp column on each tab, we could share it through the yahoo
group files area.

Mike

On 2 Nov 2006 at 17:49, noelcrrl wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have found a macro that is compatible with Excel.  It splits the
> data (greater than 256 columns, limit 510) from the E+ CSV file into
> multiple sheets in Excel with ease.  The link to the Macro is the
> following:
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272729
>
> Hope this helps!
>
> Noel Corral

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support