[EnergyPlus_Support] an interesting phenomenon about cooling coils

Dear All,

  I found an interesting phenomenon when I modelling cooling coil connecting directly to the cooling towers.

  I simulated building energy use in the dry climates. Cooling coil (Coil: water:cooling) and radiant slab were both connected to the cooling towers. A constant air sytem with 100% air and heat recovery provides ventilation for the building spaces.  Supply air temperatuer is 16C and heat recovery setpoint is 14.3C. Condenser loop mimimum water temperatuer is about 10C. When the air temperature out of heat recoveryy is about 14.3C, the cooling coil always cooled the supply air again to temperature of 14.29C or 14.28C, by checking the system node tempratures.  This causes the condenser supply pump always running and higher energy use. This happens when I use the climate data of Helena, MT(Zone 6B) and Salt Lake City, UT (Zone 5B). But this phenomenon did not happen with climate data of Calgary (Zone 7) and Vancouver (Zone 5C).

  Has anybody experienced this before and could someone tell me what is the problem of this issue?

  Thanks a lot.

  Regards,

  Zhen