[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Version 1.2.1 of EnergyPlus

Ecotect 5.50 (the lastest version) can export to EP 1.2.3 but
actually, you can run the exported IDF with EP 1.4. Probably, your
first try to run the exported IDF will fail, and you will have to
edit the IDF by hand because the export process is not perfect, but
finally you will work it out.

Kind regards

Antonio Carrillo
Universidad de Malaga
Spain

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "yusifyildiz"
<yusifyildiz@...> wrote:

> hi
>

> I am using ecotect software to describe my buildings for
> energyPlus.However,ecotect software exports the files to Version
1.2.1
> of EnergyPlus. Therefore, I need this version of the energyPlus.
If