From: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:57:14 PM
Subject: Re: + [EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Data

We have Meteonorm files for 3 Iranian cities: (under Meteonorm data
in the files folder)
Shiraz, Tabriz and Tehran.

Meteonorm files: Meteonorm data can be created for locations that may
not have good hourly data sources. Data here should be examined for
statistical completeness (i.e. does this match the location and the
use) before applying. Sometimes, this may be the only way to get
data in certain locations. Posted here for your use, disclaimers apply.

We also have some files in there that explain the limitations on
Meteonorm files and how to make your own using Meteonorm. Our
developer who usually does this is having computer problems right now
but when the computer is back up, they can be made for other cities
(if you tell us you want that).

For your Design Builder questions, please ask the Design Builder
support people. I am not sure of the answers.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energypl us.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team