[EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling coil connected to radiant cooling slab

Dear all,

  I am trying to make the radiant slab cooling system connecting to the air system main cooling coil in a E+ simulation model.  The chilled water will pass the cooling coil first and then go to the radiant slab. As both cooling coil and radiant slab will be in the cooling demand group, could someone tell me how to arrange this configuration in EnergyPlus?

  Thank you very much.

  Regards,

  Zhen