Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Multiplier (GetHT Subsurface Data Warning Message))

Matteo,

When using a multiplier to a Subsurface the program doesn´t know any
information about the configuration of the subsurfaces (like the distances
between them), so it can´t generate a dfx drawing as you wish.
About the effects of solar radiation, all I know is that is not recommended
using a multiplier when you want to simulate the radiation entering throw
glasses and being absorbed by interior surfaces (i.e. using the option of
Solar Distribution = FullInteriorAndExterior). If you do it, some warnings
will arrise.

Thiago Karashima