[EnergyPlus_Support] Multiplier (GetHT Subsurface Data Warning Message))

Dear all,

do you know what are the effects of the use of multiplier in Sub
Surfaces?
I would be sure that using the multiplier function of E+, I don't lose
or compromise important data or features about both the effects of
solar radiation on windows (heat gain or loss, direct beam solar
transmittance and reflectance, internal surface temperatures, ecc...)
and the Building energetic consumptions, due to an incorrect behaviour
of glazing surfaces in respect to sun path.

Infact in the exported E+ drawing file I have only 1 window of the
group, while in the editor I have the correct multiplier.

kindly

Matteo