Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling coil connected to radiant cooling slab

I was wrong!  EnergyPlus should be able to model the cooling coil in series
with a constant flow radiant slab (LOW TEMP RADIANT SYSTEM:CONSTANT FLOW), but
I must say that noboby has actually tried this.

Set up the air loop, cooling coil, and radiant slab as you normally would
except the water side.  Put the cooling coil and the radiant slab on the same
branch in the chilled water loop.  The cooling coil chilled water outlet node
name will be the same as the radiant slab cooling water inlet node name.

Mike