[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Ventilation

Dear all:
 I hope someone can help me. I just need to know how
can I define a SIMPLE electric equipment that
ventilates a room, I guess it's a FAN, but one that
has not any thernostatic control or anything that is
not just plug it, turn it on and it ventilates; no
control. The thing is I get lost when I look for
information in the InputOutput Reference document
because all fields talk about control, heaters, air
conditioner sistems, etc. I'll really wait for your
suggestions. Thanks a lot. 

Have a burning question?  
Go to www.Answers.yahoo.com and get answers from real people who know.

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:

The group web site is:

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the "search" button.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: