From: David Barrera <davidabraham_b@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:24:10
To:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Ventilation

Dear all:
 I hope someone can help me. I just need to know how
 can I define a SIMPLE electric equipment that
 ventilates a room, I guess it's a FAN, but one that
 has not any thernostatic control or anything that is
 not just plug it, turn it on and it ventilates; no
 control. The thing is I get lost when I look for
 information in the InputOutput Reference document
 because all fields talk about control, heaters, air
 conditioner sistems, etc. I'll really wait for your
 suggestions. Thanks a lot.

 Have a burning question?