[EnergyPlus_Support] A few problems with controls

Boy am I confused.  I have several problems with the 1EOnly file.

I want to have a ventilation system that supplies 100% OA.  The
ventilation systems needs to have a constant 12.8 C supply temp from
the cooling coil, and a constant 20 C supply temp from the heating
coil, at a constant flow rate of 0.092m3/s.  Then I want a PTAC to
take over the supplemental heating and cooling loads throughout the
year (no OA flow through the PTAC, zone recirculation only).

I can't seem to get the cooling coil to supply a constant 12.8,
regardless of the setpoint manager that I have installed.

Then, when I specify a flow rate for that main system, it is
automatically applied (against my wishes) to the PTAC.  How do I
make it so the flow through the PTAC is autosized based on the
supplemental heating and cooling needs?

Also, for a system like this where I have two different flows being
supplied at different temperatures to the room, what should I use
for the heating and cooling design temp fields in the zone sizing?

Thanks,

Andrew