Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather station

Thanks Linda,

That would be very helpful because I am a bit confuse.
Here in attachment is the file.
The location in Turate (40 km form Milan - Italy)
Elevation: 240 above sea level
Time zone CET UTC+1
Coordinates 45°11'N 9°29'E

Thanks a lot. Regards
Emanuele

On 12/23/06, Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   At 01:02 PM 12/23/2006, Emanuele Naboni wrote:
> >2.1) question: I do have just dry bulb temperature, wind speed and
> >direction, global radiation and relative umidity, what can I do with the
> >other coloumns? (for example with pressure.. etc?)
>
> It might be better to use this data to make a custom weather
> file. The Converter would use the elevation to get "standard
> barometric pressure". I would also assume that you have date, time
> of day? The global radiation could be used to be split into beam and
> diffuse which is what EnergyPlus needs.
>
> If you want to send me your file, and details on the location, I
> would make up the .def file that you would need to make a custom file.
>
> Linda
>
> EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
> Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
> Member: EnergyPlus Development Team