Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather station

Hi Linda, i am also trying to create a custom weather file and have
created a table with questions i face trying to follow the documentation.
Can i send the table to you?

i tried similar conversion(s)(epw, from a IWEC file, to csv and back to
epw) as Emanuelle, and the file can be used for simulatons runs

regards
ooi