Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] the plant control scheme

(Sorry this request was overlooked in December.)

The lower limit is usually set to zero.  The upper limit should equal the load
at which you want to move to the next equipment list.  The final upper limit
should be a very large number.

Mike

On 20 Dec 2006 at 8:30, dreamerfish8146 wrote:

> Hi All:
>     I use the cooling load range based operation for plant operation.
> There are three plant equipment lists for two chillers. The document
> says that the range limit in the cooling load range based operation
> field contains the demand range for the equipment list. Does the upper
> limit equal to the nominal capacity of the chiller? If not, how to get
> the value? Should the lower limit be zero?
>     Thanks a lot!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>
> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx