[EnergyPlus_Support] Without PurchasedAir?

It seems E+ will not allow me to delete the PurchasedAir object. I am
trying to simulate the indoor temperature of a building zone and
compare the results with the outdoor temperature just to see the
thermal properties of the contruction. The severe crash in the err
file is 'Each Controlled Zone must have a corresponding (unique) Zone
Equipment List'

May i know the method to achieve my objective other than using
PurchasedAir and setting the thermostats high SP to be greater than
hottest temperature of the day and low SP to be less than coolest
temperature of the day?

Many thanks to all support group members and developers for E+.