From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Fred Buhl
Sent: 29 January 2007 19:52
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] 2 shading layers

I can't think of a good way to fake more than 1 shading device; perhaps
someone else can.
We have no plans to model more than 2 shading device - we've been more
concerned about
modeling multiple partial shading states. We will consider your request
as we plan future window
system modeling upgrades.

Fred Buhl

alexandrevarela2000 wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've noticed in an earlier post (29/08/2006), and in the documentation,
> that there is no way of having an external and an internal blind at the
> same time, on the same construction. Using one at a time seems like no
> problem. But it's quite common to have both at the same time in actual
> buildings.
>
> Does anyone know a way of, at least, "faking" two shading devices at
> the same time? Is this feature on the current "wishlist" for the next
> E+ version?
>
> Thank you all for your help, best regards,
> Alexandre

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.