[EnergyPlus_Support] Multimode Humidity Control Issues

I am trying to model a large unitary system with humidity control.  I
have taken the previous advice relayed by Richard to use the multimode
coil for this purpose.  No matter how I try, I cannot get the humidity
control portion of the coil to work.  Furthermore, I am being told
that the part-load ratio limits are exceeded.  I am totally stumped
here.

I posted a file D1C_14.zip with the error.  I am trying to create a
system which delivers air at a consistent temp of 20C and a wetbulb of
12.5C.  The only way I can see to do this is to create a dummy zone,
with no loads that serves as the controlling zone for the humidistat.
Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,

Andrew