Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] earthtube ventilation

Miguel:

We are currently looking at your file and plan to resolve the problem that
you ran into as soon as possible.

In your email, you mentioned that the response of the system differed
greatly from what you expected.  Could you provide more information about
what differences you are noticing and what your expectations were?  Were
the differences noted only during the off-hours when you used a very low
flow rate or during other times?

Thanks,

Rick Strand
EnergyPlus Development Team