[EnergyPlus_Support] USGBC-NY Career Fair - March 3rd - RSVP Today!

All,
I'm writing to inform you about the First Annual USGBC Emerging Green Builders Career Fair in New York.  The event will be held on March 3rd, 2007 and will attract students, young professionals and firms from the AEC and Real Estate industries.  Please see below for details.  We are looking for recruiting firms and student/young professional attendees.  Recruiting tables can be purchased for a fee - please see the link below for pricing.  Recruits are allowed free admission - if you would like to submit your resume remotely, it can be included in the fair's Resume Book for $25, which includes EGB-level membership to USGBC-NY.  We welcome you to visit the Career Fair website at:  http://www.egbny.com/events/careerfair/.  RSVP is required for recruits and recruiting firms.  Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

What:              Annual USGBC Emerging Green Builders NY Career Fair

Where:            AIA's Center for Architecture

                        536 LaGuardia Place

                        New York, NY 10012

When:              Saturday, March 3rd, 2007.  Setup at 9am.  Recruiting from 10am to 3pm.

Why:                To connect young professionals with the best of NYC's building industry.

Thanks,
Tim

            JB&B

            Timothy Fu