Re: Res: [EnergyPlus_Support] Loads due to people

Also, remember that the "Number of People" field in the PEOPLE object also is
used for autosizing outside air flow rates and is used by
VENTILATION:MECHANICAL.  So remember not to use these features in these runs.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support
EnergyPlus-Support@xxxxxxxx