Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Airflow Network model doubt

David:

The document is correct. The AirflowNetwork model can calculate multizone
airflows driven by wind, either the HVAC system fan is off with inputs of
forced air distribution, or no forced air distribution system is specified.
In addition, the model can calculate multizone airflows driven by wind and
forced air through the forced air distribution system when the HVAC system
fan is on. In other words, the model calculates multizone airflows with wind
only or with wind and forced air together.

Natural ventilation is a way to deal with zoned airflows without including
air distribution system. The alternative way is to use the AirflowNetwork
model to calculate multizone airflows driven by wind with the similar
approach, excluding air distribution system.

EnergyPlus always calls Predictor and Corrector with and without HVAC
systems. The difference is that if there is no HVAC system, the system load
in the corrector is zero.

Lixing Gu