[EnergyPlus_Support] Ungodly number of errors

My simulation is running and I get results, however, my error output
file has an obscene amount of severe errors and warnings (and results
in the output spreadsheet are a bit whacky too). I found diagnosing
errors that occurred during the compiling stage fairly easy, but the
ones that appear during the simulation seem more obscure. I am not
quite sure where to begin... Any advice?

I've uploaded my input/output to the .../_Problem_ Submittals/ PSU_WB
directory in .zip format with today's date.