From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Doebber
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 7:01 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Internal Mass in a Zone

Linda

Thanks for your reply. Corrected the windows just by going back into
the coordinates and fixing.

Is there any data on the correct way to specify internal mass for a
typical office using a certain material assembly and specifying the
surface area. I need to account for more damping within the space.

Thanks

Ian

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links