RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Confusion about Eplus output.

My apologies, if my earlier message was not specific enough. Part of the
error message I got from the err file, using Denver weather file was

Loads Initialization did not Converge

   ************* ..1) very high thermal mass such as very thick concrete
(solution: increase max number of warmup

   ************* ..   days in the BUILDING object);

I changed the warm up days in the BUILDING object to 1000 but the above
persisted.

Kind regards

ooi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links