[EnergyPlus_Support] Control schedules

Dear Sir,

I am modeling a zone with window air conditioners and I am experiencing a
difference when I simulate the design day and an annual simulation.

In both conditions conditions , I have the same schedule for thermostatic
control and operation fo the fan and window air conditioner. differently
from the examples provided from Energy Plus, I set only a cooling setpoint
in order to be more realistic to the actual buiding I am simulating because
for that zone I don´t have heating option in the window air conditioners.

When I simulate the design day I got good results but , for the annual
simulations , when I look in the zone air temperature in different days I
realize that there are an increase in the temperature. First, I thought the
system did not have enough capacity for the zone required cooling load but,
in both cases (design day and annual simualtion) I set the autosize option
for the coil abnd for the run control. Am I missing something here?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Alberto Hernandez Neto

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs, forums & communities. Links