RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simultaneous cooling/heating devices

You probably want to model a single bigger unit ventilator that serves
the entire lump of offices.

________________________________

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of coutinho301272
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:59 PM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Simultaneous cooling/heating devices

Dear all,
I have several offices which I lumped into a single zone. Each office
has a cooling device similar to a UnitVentilator. I wonder what is the
best way to simulate all three devices? Could I define three
independent UnitVentilators in the zone working simultaneously?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Jose'

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM