[EnergyPlus_Support] DOE2Translator problem?

I've downloaded DOE2Translator and run its example and it worked. But
now that I am trying to run the specific inputfile that I have
previously produced by DOE 2.1E with DOE2Translator it gave me the
following fatal errors:
"forrtl:server <29>: file not found,unit 10"
and then there are some collumns with "image, pc, routine, line,
source" label
and finally:
"incrementally linked image--pc correlation disabled"

and doesn't produce any ".imf" file.

Any idea on how can I deal with this problem?

Thanks,
Ali

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM