[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: What is the accurate component name?

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Linda Lawrie <linda@...>
wrote:
>Thank you!
I find th problem of this case. I missed one field that should be
filled you said.
Additionally, New problem has come.
In Zone Controls and Thermostat, I also enterend text in the field
as described in example file.
The result is below.
   ** Severe  ** Single Heating Setpoint Schedule not found=HEATING
SETPOINTS
   **   ~~~   ** Reference SINGLE HEATING SETPOINT object=HEATING
SETPOINT WITH SB
   ** Severe  ** Single Cooling Setpoint Schedule not found=COOLING
SETPOINTS
   **   ~~~   ** Reference SINGLE COOLING SETPOINT object=COOLING
SETPOINT WITH SB
   ** Severe  ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
   **   ~~~   ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type.  Not valid for this zone.
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 152
THERMOSTAT
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE=152
   ** Severe  ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
   **   ~~~   ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type.  Not valid for this zone.
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 50
THERMOSTAT
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE=50
   ** Severe  ** Schedule=ZONE CONTROL TYPE SCHED
   **   ~~~   ** ..specifies control type 4 (Dual Set Point with
Deadband) as the control type.  Not valid for this zone.
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC=ZONE 82
THERMOSTAT
   **   ~~~   ** ..reference ZONE=82
I only entered the text that refered to example file and most have
similar name (except Zone name).
Sir Please tell me what is the problem.
> Your error message indicates that you don't have a CHILLER:CONST
COP
> of the name LITTLE CHILLER in your input file.
>
> That object would look something like this:
>    CHILLER:CONST COP,
>      Little Chiller,          !- Chiller Name
>      25000,                   !- Nominal Capacity {W}
>      2.5,                     !- COP
>      0.0011,                  !- Design Evaporator Volumetric
Water
> Flow Rate {m3/s}
>      0.0011,                  !- Design Condenser Volumetric Water
> Flow Rate {m3/s}
>      Little Chiller Inlet Node,  !- Plant_Side_Inlet_Node
>      Little Chiller Outlet Node,  !- Plant_Side_Outlet_Node
>      Little Chiller Condenser Inlet Node,  !-
Condenser_Side_Inlet_Node
>      Little Chiller Condenser Outlet Node,  !-
Condenser_Side_Outlet_Node

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM