[EnergyPlus_Support] BLAST buiding geometry data generation

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use BLAST's user interface (HBLC) to generate
building geometry data to be translated into EnergyPlus input file.
While the data translation works out fine, I am having problems
reconciling the visual geometry in HBLC with the corresponding zone
and wall coordinates indicated in the ".BS" and ".BIN" files.  In
other words, what I see on the HBLC screen is totally different from
what is generated in terms of coordinates, especially when it comes
to defining zone origins. As a result, I am ending up doing time
consuming editing of the "BIN" file before translating the data into
EnergyPlus.
I realize that this is not an EnergyPlus issue, but I'd really
appreciate help from anyone with BLAST experience.  I was unable to
find much information regarding the use of the GUI in the BLAST
documentation.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Merid